Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) Certification Training Course in Houston, TX- United States
iCert Global conducting 2 Days Certified Business Analysis Professional certification course in Houston, TX, United States
2/3 Days of intense classroom training provided by our highly qualified in-house trainer
4 CBAP Simulation Exams
Courseware Approved by IIBA
10 hours of High Quality E-Learning Content - 21 PD/PDUs offered
7 Chapter-end Quizzes
98.6% Pass Rate
The Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) designation is a professional certification for individuals with extensive business analysis experience. This course covers the basic skills set required by Business Analysts (BA) professionals based on the industry recognized standards and benchmarks such as the Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®), Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®), and other industry best practices. The course also provides exposure to BA concepts which helps you apply the knowledge gained during the program.
To earn the CBAP° Certification, you must meet the following criteria:
BA Experience 7500 hours of BA experience over the past 10 years
Knowledge Area 900+ hours in at least4 of the 6 core BABOK° Knowledge Areas
Education High School or College Degree
Professional Development 21 Hours in past 4 Years
References Two references from a career manager, client, or a CBAP°
Additional Signed Code of Conduct
Introduction to CBAP
Purpose of CBAP test
What is a Business Analyst?
Required areas of knowledge
Business Analyst competencies
General Analysis competencies
Using the BABOK' Guide
Planning the Analysis Approach
General Business Analysis Scenarios
What is the cost of attaining an IIBA® certification?
The application fee is $125 USD and is not refundable (i.e. regardless of whether your application is approved or declined). The exam fee is $325 USD for IIBA members and $450 USD for non-members.
Do I need to be a member of IIBA to apply for certification and recertification?
No, you do not need to be an IIBA member, although there are many benefits to being an IIBA member including, but not limited to, discounts off of the certification exam fee and the recertification fee.
Is the CCBA® exam the same as the CBAP® exam?
No, the exams are different. The blueprints for both are in the individual Handbooks.
Here is the link to Download CBAP® Handbook
The CCBA® exam consists primarily of recall questions with some “application” questions whereas; the CBAP® exam has a much higher number of “application” questions.
For individual or corporate training inquiries please contact email@example.com or call us at +1 (713)-287-1252.
8049 North Sam Houston Pkwy W, Houston, TX 77064
Houston, TX 77064
More Event Ideas
- More Networking and Meetups Events
- ITIL® Foundation Certification Training Course in Houston, TX, United States at Best Western Plus Sam Houston Inn & SuitesTuesday, Mar 27, 9:00 AM
- PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Certification Training Course in Houston, TX-USA at Best Western Plus Sam Houston Inn & SuitesTuesday, Mar 20, 9:00 AM
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training Course in Houston, TX-United States at Best Western Plus Sam Houston Inn & SuitesWednesday, Mar 21, 9:00 AM
- More Events at Best Western Plus Sam Houston Inn & Suites
- PMP® Certification Training Course in Houston, TX, United States at Best Western Plus Sam Houston Inn & SuitesTuesday, Mar 20, 9:00 AM
- PMI-ACP®3 Days Classroom Training in Houston, TX-iCert Global-USA at Best Western Plus Sam Houston Inn & SuitesWednesday, Mar 21, 9:00 AM
- More Events on March 27, 2018
- Tuesday, Mar 27, 9:00 AM
- Tuesday, Mar 27, 9:00 AM
- Tuesday, Mar 27, 7:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.