Between Love and Madness: The Art of Mexican "Micro" Comics
Wildly popular in Mexico, the art of micro-cuentos, or "mini-tales," are little known internationally. Beginning in the 1960s and continuing through the mid-seventies, these idiosyncratic Mexican comic books, measuring three by four and a half inches, present genre stories that carry subtle political critique. Between Love and Madness is comprised of approximately 380 works, including original interior art, original painted cover art, and ephemera.
4912 Main St.
Houston, TX 77002
Other Dates & Times
- Wednesday, March 7, 2018, 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday, March 17, 2018, 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday, March 24, 2018, 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- ? Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Art and Exhibits Events
- Tuesday, Apr 10, 10:00 AM
- Friday, Mar 2, 12:00 PM
- More Events on March 8, 2018
- Thursday, Mar 8, 10:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.