AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION READY TO ‘REV YOUR HEARTS’ AT 2018 MONTGOMERY COUNTY HEART BALL
The American Heart Association (AHA) Montgomery County Heart Ball, themed “A Night at the Grand Prix: Rev Your Hearts” is a black-tie affair that raises funds to support local research on heart disease and stroke. The event will feature both live and silent auctions, live music, and few more surprises
6:30 p.m. to Midnight on Saturday, February 24, 2018
Woodlands Waterway Marriott
1601 Lake Robbins Dr., The Woodlands, TX 77380
In the last 23 years, the Heart Ball has raised over $6 million for the AHA mission – to build healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke. Last year, over 600 of Montgomery County’s finest philanthropists, business leaders, and socialites joined the Heart Ball to help the AHA raise crucial funds for the hearts of Montgomery County.
Tickets to the annual Montgomery County Heart Ball are $350 for individuals, $1,000 for couples, with tables starting at $3000. Tickets are available at http://montgomerycountyheartball.ahaevents.org. For more information, please contact Kelsey Casey at Kelsey.firstname.lastname@example.org or 281.253.3422.
Find out more by visiting www.facebook.com/ahamontgomery
Cost: Tickets to the annual Montgomery County Heart Ball are $350 for individuals, $1,000 for couples, with tables starting at $3000. Tickets are available at http://montgomerycountyheartball.ahaevents.org.
1601 Lake Robbins Drive
Spring, TX 77380
More Event Ideas
- More Fundraisers and Galas Events
- Friday, Apr 20, 10:30 AM
- Saturday, Apr 14, 12:00 PM
- More Events at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center
- Memorial Hermann IRONMAN NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP TEXAS at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention CenterSaturday, Feb 24, 7:30 PM
- More Events on February 24, 2018
- Saturday, Feb 24, 10:30 AM
- "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" Presented by Class Act Productions at Nancy Bock Center for Performing ArtsSaturday, Feb 24, 2:30 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.